Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm Back & Daisy Rug Done!!!

Happy Belated New Year!!!

Here is my completed Daisy Rug.  A Margo White pattern titled "Dog With Flowers" that I adapted to fit my Daisy dog, 22" x 36", I used 8 and 81/2 cuts.















I am soo happy with the way it turned out - it is my new favorite rug!  Here is a picture of the real Daisy dog, she is 12 years old this year.





I have another rug completed that I will show tomorrow, plus what I am working on currently, it is very bright.

The greatest news is that after chemo & radiation, surgery and more chemo...   Kenny's scans on December 21st were CLEAR of any cancer!!!!  That was great news right before Christmas!!  We again want to thank everyone who prayed for him, thought of him or sent well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment